Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This Is What I Call Fun!

Michael gave me a wonderful treat a few weeks back. He had arranged for a spa night at the house for me and a few friends. He even ordered pizza for us! (I really married above myself with that man. ) We all got a 1/2 hour massage, foot soak, foot scrub, masks, wax on the feet and hands....it was really nice.



I think the best part of the night, besides the massage, was the laughter. It was so fun to just be goofy without kids. I said that night that it felt like we were in high school again. Why is it when we get older that we tend to let that stuff fall by the wayside? I don't know but I want to make a concerted effort to do something like this more often.


Adelia, Janie, and Jessica came over that evening and we got a little creative with the camera. If I did not look so horrid in those I would have posted those too.
I was only able to have a few friends that night and I enjoyed it. Maybe in the future we can make it a bigger group and get even goofier! (Is that a word?)



6 comments:

Janie said...

I need the rest of the picks! Those were so cute. I love the foot one. We really do need to have girls nights more often.

Candy said...

how fun!
and I love all that food storage i see in the backgroud!

Johnny said...

That looks like alot of fun. Mike is pretty awesome.

Adalia said...

Again-AWESOME! Mike is the man. I had a great time. We really should get together more I agree.

Brya said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I didn't know Mike has it in him, good man. I think the only thing missing that could have made the night a little funner was ME!

Liz said...

Man, that looks like fun! I should do something like that.