Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trunk Or Treat

Here we are at the church for trunk or treat. I am with my beautiful friends... the mouse and the crazied prom queen who are Jessica and Janie.

Here is Michael with Obama (a.k.a. Shane). Mike was lucky enough to recieve some of the wealth that was being spread around by Obama that night.

These two characters had a lot of fun. Carson was very hesitant about the scary, dressed up people at the church. He stayed by me the whole night. Cole, however, was loving life. He was a little chef and enjoyed chasing around with the kids that night.

Morgan was a little fussy. She wasn't having it. And I was a little miserable trying to hold her. I had on that nasty wig that would not stay out of my face. I might need to rethink that one next year.



Morgan was a pumkin on Halloween. We took her out for a little bit that night.


Cole wanted to be a chef. He loves the chef on the Little Mermaid and is always acting out the part where he is trying to kill the crab.
And of course Carson wanted to be a football player. It was actually a toss up between this and a soccer boy. I didn't want him to go treak or treating in shorts though, so thankfully he was happy with this one.


7 comments:

Candy said...

so very cute! All of them look adorable! What fun, and that pic of you and Janie and Jessica makes me miss you guys!

Erica said...

You all look great...Morgan is getting big...I wish you lived here in Zion with me..instead you live in Nevada...A state might I say that overwhelmingly voted for B.O.

:)

Ben said...

So cute! Your kids are adorable. Pretty cool that Mike got to meet Obama as well. Wow!

The Carter's said...

So Ha Ha you remind me of Sabrina the teenage witch. haha I forget the name of the chick though. well anyway the boys looked adorable and cute little morgan with her cute headband. I just want to squeeze her. The pic of Carson is cute. Your all looking good. keep up the good blogging. haha

Ben said...

Hey Cylee!

No worries, leave a comment whenever wherever about whatever. It's all good.

I'm not dating anyone right now. Love is not in the air for me haha.

The blog is just a project I've been doing for the last year. I really enjoy writing down my thoughts about stuff. I do talk about stuff I'm studying in my classes, but it's not for a class. Don't worry, most of my friends think it's pretty boring so:)

Life is good. I'm graduating this upcoming August which will be nice. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys this Christmas! It's so close eh? How are you guys all doing?

Love you all and hope all is well. Can't wait to see you guys!

. said...

Hey Guys I love your Blog!! I wanted to invite you guys to view my blog cause Im making it Private. So email me your Email address to mknight15@mac.com...Then I can add you guys...Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving!!! Your kids are Beautiful:)

Johnny said...

Hey Cylee you and the kids look really cute in your costumes. Yea we will probably be over for the Christmas party but we are leaving on the 23rd to go back to Johns home to see his family for Christmas. We are both excited to see you guys and your new baby. Good to hear from ya.