Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Visit


I am so behind on keeping up with things.




We had Mike's family come and stay with us for Morgan's blessing. It just so happened to be the same weekend of Halloween which was awesome! Grandma Pressley came up Thursday evening and the boys loved seeing her. We are so proud that she took the trip all by herself. We sure did miss Grandpa Pressley though.


T.J. and his family came Friday. And it was so much fun to be with them again. I can't believe how much the girls have grown. I really enjoyed talking with them and seeing what was going on in there lives. Kids really do grow up fast.

I forgot how much the boys LOVE playing with them. I don't think I had to yell at them once while they were here. Cole and Carson were so busy with the girls they didn't have time to fight with each other.

A huge perk of family visiting, besides my boys not beating on each other, was the baby was held the whole time. If I had to do something it wasn't a problem.






Here is Elaine with her boys. It was fun to see how happy she was, and Mike. She should really be proud of herself for raising two great men.

Good job Elaine!







3 comments:

Jaime said...

ahhh...what a fun time we all did have. I wished we lived closer so we could do things more often! Makes me mad we didn't do more when we were closer. I am excited to see you all in a few weeks!

Julie said...

hmmm I hear that you are in vampire world! HOW did THAT movie inspire you to read it?!!

Julie said...

I Looooved the books...but found the movie lacking in many ways. They changed my favorite parts & added strange things. Oh well...I'm glad you enjoyed the movie!

Your family is so cute...I want to be a mom just like YOU (am I too late?!)