Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Burdens & Joys

We were just messing around a few mornings ago with the camera and this is what we came up with. It is near impossible for me to get them all looking and smiling at the same time....this one works.


Cole loves Morgan....and she really gets a kick out of him. (When he is not squishing her!)

My little Carson. He has been my mellow, easy going little guy for so long. We are now entering in a new stage with him. He is defiantly changing. Yesterday he told me in his mean little kid voice that he was going to go be smart. I wish I could convey in writing the tone and his little look when he said it. He meant it to be mean and hurtful but I found it quite comical. He also likes to tell me when he is mad that he doesn't like me.
Cole had a good one the other day too. I have never been called an old creep before and I have to admit I was really offended. Cole got mad and he said "you're an old creep mom". Don't ask me where he picked that one up from but number one, I don't like being called old and two, I am not creepy.


Now on to the sweet thing that can't talk back yet! She is doing wonderful. It is so different having a girl. I am so thankful I have her. She brings so much joy to us all. She is 5 months in these pictures.


12 comments:

Candy said...

they are so cute and getting so big! so so big! time flies!

Adalia said...

Cole makes me laugh so hard. Kids say and do the strangest, funniest things sometimes. Cute pics of the kids-its hard to capture that perfect shot but I think you acomplished it!

Mandi Runs said...

You're an old creep! LOL aww, your babies are so cute =D Hope you all are doing as well as you look! (btw that's really great) ♥

Janie said...

These pictures are so cute! I love the last one of Morgan. She has the cutest expression on her face. Hope you had a good day. I can't believe we didn't talk at all. Crazy! :)

Erica said...

Let's be honest...you are definately OLD...and I gotta say a little creepy...He might have just hit the nail on the head with that comment..ha ha...

So cute all of them...I like Cole's spikes...

Miss ya..xoxxoxo

me.

DM said...

your kids are so cute! Love the pics. That is hilarious that he would call you an "old creep"! I know it probably wasn't very funny at the time but it does sound pretty funny coming out of young little guy!

Julie said...

"that really chaps my butt!" LOL

Jaime said...

Yep I think Cole hit it on the head, you ARE getting OLD and the creepy part...well I better plead the 5th!! J/K!! Great pics Cy, the kids are really getting big and quite cute!

The Carter's said...

Ya old creep!!!! hahahahahah tell cole that was a good one from aunt cassie. lol. that was pretty funny though. The kids are getting so big make sure and give them hugs and kisses from us. love ya

Johnny said...

We are going to use some larry the cable guy terminology. I don't care who you are that is funny stuff. We laughed really hard about what the kids are telling you. Good pics Morgan gets cuter and cuter. Hope all is going well.

Karen said...

Your kids are so beautiful! Morgan had such gorgeous big brown eyes! Little girls are so wonderful and precious.

The Carter's said...

ok mrs. pressley you need to post a new blog already!!!!! I want to see my cute lil niece and nephews! love you guys