Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentines




Yes, we went shooting on our special day. Mike loves to teach me about this kind of stuff and I really don't mind learning. I think it is a good skill to know.


Our day was spent doing some chores around the house till noon. Then we went shooting for awhile and then off to Reno with the kids. It was really neat day...we went to the planetarium and checked out all the cool stuff they had on display. I think the boys enjoyed it.


I just want the kids to be exposed to a variety of things to make their world seem exciting. They say when they are little is the best time to introduce them to all sorts of things. I hope they had fun and learned something new.

7 comments:

Johnny said...

What a sweet valentines day! That would be a dream come true for john. We just stayed home and watched movies. It is really nice that you guys get out and show the kids a good time-they are fortunate to have such great parents. Love John and Shana

The Carter's said...

WOw looks like fun!! Shooting is a great thing to know. John and shana are right the kids are blessed to have such great parents like you and maybe sometimes michael. haha lol
love ya

Michael Pressley said...

Shut up Cassie! If you ever want to know why I beat up on you every time I see you, its because I have stored up ANGER towards you that I need to release!!!!

I cant think of a more perfect Valentines Day event that shooting with my beautiful wonderful wife. Shes is the greatest!!!(not sure how her and Cassie are sisters though, Cassie is dork!)

Janie said...

I loved seeing you today and it was nice with Cole, so anytime dude!
You look hot holding that gun. It was probaby a sexy sight for Mike to behold on Valentine's Day. Bye the way, I love your new backgorund.

DM said...

fun! i have only been shooting once and loved it! jason and i have been dying to go back! we went out with my parents and saw "he's just not that into you"...i wouldn't recommend it. chick flicks are hit or miss and most of the time they are "miss" so i told jason no more chic flicks at the movie theater..we are just going to rent'm from here on out...it's not worth paying $20 to see a movie that is not that good anyway. i guess we'll stick with action from here on out! :-)

Candy said...

LOL...I'm laughing at Janie! I bet it was a sexy site to see Cylee holding a gun! Whew Baby!
What a fun day, you guys are so good to spend time together...ahhh, the love...

Ben said...

Nice. I'm glad my family packs heat. Ask mike if he has any advice on a handgun purchase. I want to get a gun in the next little while in case Obama leads us into Armageddon anytime soon:)