Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Fun Pictures at Grandma & Grandpa's House


Grandpa took the boys out and taught them how to fly a kite.

Mom made that cute little outfit for Morgan. She also helped the boys make paper dolls with her machine. Cole really enjoyed the process.

This little girl gives the best kisses and hugs. Its fun to capture it in a picture. (Thanks mom)

Here Morgan is in time out. Mom had to take a picture of it because she thought it was cute and it is! I will tell her to go to time out and she will! In fact, she will stay (most of the time) until you tell her to come out. She is so obedient.

Playing dress up with grandma's shoes.

3 comments:

Janie said...

These pictures are so adorable!!!!! Everyones growing up! I'm glad to see you visit your mom again since that was why you moved in the first place.

Things have been so crazy around here and I am leaving tomorrow for CA so I will call when I get back. Hope all is well at the Pressley house! :) Love you guys.

summer said...

Everyone is getting so big. Morgan is a darling! HOpe all is well. We will miss you at the water park this summer!!

Erica said...

Ok, I seriously want to hug and kiss on Morgan, she must totally have your personality..Sorry Morgan..lol.just kidding..

looks like you all had fun..

and thanks for your comment about my butt..lol..I know you must be having memory loss..I think it's your old age..:)

xoxoxox
let's talk this week..I will call you..