Saturday, June 26, 2010

Random June Pictures


Holy weeds!! I mowed these suckers down last week and look at them. I can’t believe how bad they are here. So I spent 3 hours this morning garbed up with a 3 gallon backpack on and sprayed over 7000 square feet of area. I don’t know where they came from…all of a sudden they were just here and I need them to be gone. We are prepping to get some grass seed planted. I hope by next week…then I won’t have to look at this anymore.

Mike, with Brandon’s help, has got his shed framed up. It’s exciting seeing things slowly come together.

My little garden this year. We have three 12x4 raised beds but only planted in one. I planted 9 tomatoes (probably too many for that space) and some peppers. Past the raised beds are a row of raspberries and strawberries that are actually still alive. Randy gave me some of his and I hope they turn out!

This picture is showing off my skill at putting together the drip system. I am so glad it is finally done...I have the callouses to prove it too!

This snake we found in our backyard!! We heard Carson screaming, that is a totally normal thing lately, from inside and didn't think anything of it. When he came in to tell us what he saw Mike said he wanted to see. I went with him and was very surprised to see a huge snake.

So we called up Brandon and he came over and checked it out and told us it was harmless. He said it is good for keeping the mice down.

All I know is that I don't want to accidentally step on that thing!


Morgan had just woke up from a nap and wanted to snuggle with daddy. I love that little sleepy look.

Here she is ready for swimming class. The klds and I all went to a swim class for two weeks. They boys did one for there age and Morgan and I did a mom and tot one.

This picture doesn't show what is really going on. Morgan is such a little momma. She has Carson lay on her and she will pat him. She will say, "Hold you baby". It is so cute.

This picture is adorable. If you can see her tongue is sticking out.

We took the kids a few weeks back to go bowling and play at our fun center.


June has been really busy for us. A lot of working outside and playing with family. The weather finally feels like summer so we look forward to what July is going to be like.

1 comment:

Janie said...

There were so many things to read I have forgotten all my smart little comments!!! :) Nice blogging! I think to shorten up my comments they go something like this: "ew, gross, nice, cute, so sweet, wow 6, I want some candy, can Elaine watch my kids. :)

It's HOT here today. Hope you are scorching too :)