Friday, July 30, 2010

The last week in pictures




Carson managed to get himself stuck in this tinker toy container.



Morgan came to the rescue.

The boys have loved just turning the hose on and having a slip-n-slide fest in the mud. Its cute to watch them but I don't care for the cleaning them up part.


Who ever has told us that chickens do not have personality I could not disagree with them more! These little creatures are really cute and fun to have around and watch. One followed Mike around yesterday out back. And I love seeing them eat the bugs in our backyard.


The goats in the backyard roaming free. When we are working back there Mike lets them out so they can eat down our weeds. Its cute to watch them but you really have to watch them. They will so quickly wander over to the garden or my trees and start nibbling!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! I am impressed with the "farm" that you have started out there in Utah. I love how you set your mind to something and go for it. You will have great rewards from those animals. Morgan is looking like such a big girl. Your kids are darling! I love seeing how things are shaping up at the new home!

Janie said...

Things are looking GREAT! I was wondering how your goats were doing do it's nice to see pictures. You are such a good mom. I don't know if I could handle letting my children play in the mud like that! But it's so good for them to free play like that. Plus it's good for their skin. :) Maybe we should roll around in the mud.

Janie said...

I forgot to inform you that, no I have not turned into a wino. :) That was a bottle of balsamic vinaigrette.
So day I will get you acquainted with good food. :) J/K.

Janie said...

I meant some day. oops.

The Carter's said...

Hey hey stranger, that is so stinking cute how Morgan is trying to help Carson out of the tin. Bella tries to wipe Maddy's tears or help him up whenever he's down. I think it's the mother instinct that us women naturally have in us. But it's so adorable to see at such a young age. And the boys in the mud!! So much fun! I wish we could come and see your amazing little farm you have there. You look like you are doing some pretty awesome stuff chika!! Right on!!

Katie said...

I love the pic of Carson stuck. The writing on his feet is awesome! :)

Your yard looks so wonderful and peaceful! Go farmer Cylee!

Katie said...

Holy Shiner is right! I just scrolled down and saw Cole's eye. OUCH!!! Glad he is alright!!!