Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where To Begin?

Parent's Visit
Mom & Randy came and visited with us for a few hours one day. We love having them come and visit. Now that we are closer their plan is to come and visit then leave, no more overnighter's which we will miss, but we are closer so we'll not complain. The boys love rough housing with Grandpa! They are always ready for mortal combat when he comes to play. And with Grandma its coloring time and showing off all the new things they have learned.




Shana & John Visit
I am so bummed! My computer crashed on me (that has never happened before) and I lost the pictures of Shana's visit. She is my 1st cousin. We were really close when we were younger. I spent a lot of time at her house growing up there for awhile. We would always think of fun things to do and always cry when it was time for me to go. To make us feel better my Aunt Kathleen would give us some Coke to drink before she took me home. Great memories so it was Wonderful to have her and her wonderful husband visit us here. They came twice and it was a blast. We hope to see them a lot more now. Hopefully, when they come again they will have fine tuned their skills in bowling so we won't have to school them again. And maybe the boys will go camping again and me and Shana can have a workout/cry-fest like last time. (I promise this next time I won't cry through the whole movie!)


Date With Cole
To get Cole ready for school I thought it would be fun to make a special day out of it. We went into town and got his school uniform and then went to Red Robin and pigged out! Cole is now in first grade!! I can't believe it. I will save how I feel all about that in his first day of school post.

3 comments:

Janie said...

WOW! You blogged. I dumbfounded. :) Nice to see pics of th family. Still no pictures of you though :( Although seeing your mom is like looking at you. I want to go pig out at red robin, except I would throw it up. :)

Katie said...

So glad you made it back into the blogging world!! I was missing you big time!
Great to see your family!
You and your family have really been on my mind lately.

Candy said...

Your kids are getting so big! Seriously.
Hope you are doing well, I miss you!
(we got an offer on our house!)