Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Swim Lessons 2011


So we kick off summer 2011 with a little swimming lessons! Morgan was not taking to the water this year. I felt so bad watching her cry but at the same time I didn't want to give into her and take her out. I want the kids to learn they can DO hard things but then I get soft and can't take it anymore and pull her out.

So after two swim lessons of this I ask if Mike will come. He was the secret all along! If daddy is there Morgan can do it. After two times of him coming she was on track and ready to learn.

This little fish LOVED swim lessons, he did so well. Carson is naturally inclined for sports activities and he just went for it. For most of the summer he couldn't even take a bath without having his swim goggles on.

This little bugger struggled a little. He likes to play in the water but he doesn't like to be pushed to try different things. Over all it went well.

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Finally we can breathe again you posted on your blog. Just kidding. We know you guys are busy. Your kids are so cute we love seeing pictures. hope to see you soon.

Janie said...

Poor Morgan looked so sad in that first picture. It is cute that she needed daddy to make it better. I wonder if she just felt safer with her strong daddy there. I love that Carson had his goggles on all the time. Funny kid. Cole and Olivia are two pees in a pod. I am totally jealous that they got to have swim lessons OUTDOORS! Stinkin Fernley!

Keep up the posting.

P.S. I LOVE the new family picture! Can you say Christmas cards. I better get one this year ;)