Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things to note..

 This gorgeous place is Park City.   Mike surprised us all with a weekend getaway back in August.  It was so beautiful there.  If I remember correctly it was the weekend before the kids started school. 
 Here is what the view looked like from our bedroom...we had a hot tub on our deck!  Unfortunately, I was not the funnest vacationer to be around I was still feeling horrible so all I wanted to do was lie in bed and watch TV. 
And that is what I did!
 Here is my little baby girl turning 3!  She loves everything Dora and everything girly!   I absolutely love it and enjoy her beyond words. 

 Now that I have a clear head again and the sickness is gone I am fully enjoying my kids again.  They are the best and they have to put up with so much from me.  I am so glad they are forgiving else I would be in trouble. 
 Morgan and Cole drawing together on her new Dora table.
She got her Dora cake so she was set! 

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Happy birthday to sweet Morgan! I think shes adorable in her Dora costume. I assume that's what she'll be for Halloween.