Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy

We have had our kitchen back for two full days now.  Meaning we have all modern conveniences up and running.  I can't even describe how happy that makes me.  Last night I happily made a home cooked meal and tonight we had friends over and Mike and I just made some fun and yummy dishes.  Is it sick that I am having this much fun ?

Its not just my kitchen contributing to my over all joy there are other factors such as feeling well, this time of the year, and trying to stay close with the Lord.  All of these together with a kitchen  makes me so happy to be alive and strive to be better.  I wish these good feelings could always last but I know trials will inevitably come again. In the mean time I'm going to try and milk this moment for everything its worth. 

I am happy!!!

No comments: