Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mom & Randy Visit

 My parents came to visit for an afternoon a few weeks after Tatum was born.  I am very glad because my mom got some really great shots of the baby. 
 Poor Randy can't ever get away from Morgan.  She clings to him like nothing else and it is adorable to watch.
He sat and told her story after story and she was a very captive listener.
 It is so fun to watch my mom with babies.  She has a special way with them.
 Little beautiful Tatum.  I felt so bad doing these shots because you could see the chills on his little naked body.

We can never seem to get a normal shot these days, but I am okay with that.  I want to look back and remember how the kids looked when they were goofing off.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful pictures! Such a cute family.

Candy said...

cute kids!
I miss you!

really. it was so great to just come hang out at your house and be uplifted for a bit.

Janie said...

So beautiful. How nice they could come and see Tatum and get some pictures. He is worth taking a million picture of. What a sweet baby.