Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tatum Jacob Pressley

 
 Here is our beautiful little addition.  This little cutie came out at 6 pounds and 12 ounces and super adorable!   (I am so thankful he was smaller!)
 The labor and delivery went well.  He decided to surprise us and come a day earlier than planned.  I had him on March 8th, 2012 at 1:45 pm. 
 The kids were so excited to come and see him.  It was fun to watch their reaction to him and answer all of their questions about him. 
 The kids have been so good to get me what I need and to tell me when Tatum is getting fussy.  Its cute to watch how concerned they get when he cries.
 Cole who tried to pretend that he didn't care about him was the most excited to hold him and change diapers....yes, he helps me change his diapers!  And little Carson and Morgan constantly want to kiss him all the time.
 Carson is so sweet and helpful.  He is really developing into just an amazing little kid.  Watching him talk baby talk to his new little brother just melts me...being a mom has some amazing perks!!
 Here Tatum is loaded up and ready to go home from the hospital. He looks so mature for a newborn..I think, and at the same time so teeny, tiny in that big car seat.
 After a bath.

 This little munchkin is so funny to watch and listen to talk to Tatum.  She is always saying how adorable he is and showering him (to death) with kisses and hugs.
Here my baby is with my oldest baby.  It is wonderful having another little man in the house again.  We all love baby Tatum so much and so glad Heavenly Father sent him to us!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Cylee...He is beautiful! Congratulations! I have been waiting to see pictures. So glad you finally posted some! :)
I would love to know how you picked his name! Very fun!

Brya said...

He is so handsome! I love the name, my cousin just named her daughter that and it's really bugged me because Tatum is clearly a boys name! I'm glad we're on the same page as me. AMd I would like to point out that not only do we have the same number of children, we have the same gnders AND in the same order. Now don't feel like your just copying me because I did it first, I take it as a compliment.;P

Cylee Pressley said...

Brya, you are so awesome...you make me laugh! (I miss ya) You are quite right about our children and you are right about copying...I planned it that way! So take that. And clearly Tatum is a boys name.

Katie, he is gorgeous isn't he?! Thank you!

I love Channing Tatum that actor...so when I read his name I thought either his first or last name would work. I asked Mike and he liked Tatum..so there you have it.

Lindsey said...

Oh he is such a handsome fellow!!! I am so happy to see pictures at last! I heard your husband posted some on FB, but I couldn't see those so I was patiently waiting for you to have the time, energy, and desire to share him with the rest of us! So worth waiting for. I love hearing about how much your other children adore him. How fun for your kids to be old enough to understand how special a new baby is and to hopefully not be too jealous of his taking all your time. I hope to meet sweet little Tatum sometime. I hope you are feeling well and that adding baby #4 isn't too much of an adjustment. Still missing you in Fernley and thinking about you often!!! Congratulations!!!

Liz said...

Congratulations Cylee! I feel so bad that I have not called. I have been thinking about you for a couple of weeks now and need to call! I will! But in the mean time... He is beautiful! Congratulations!

Cylee Pressley said...

Lindsey,
You are awesome...when are you ever coming to Salt Lake? And if so, I hope you can make time to say hi! I did take forever to post...sorry! When are you going to go for round four?!

Liz,
Don't feel bad life is crazy... I totally understand. Call when ever you can and hope your sweet family is good!

Janie said...

Hi, it's your lame friend!!! I thought I commented on this post! HE IS ADORABLE!!! Love the pictures. I am glad for you that he was smaller. He is perfect. I love hearing about how your kids are with him. All you children are precious. Congrats.