Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blessing /Barbecue

 So Tatum got blessed on April 22nd when he was six weeks old.  His Uncle TJ and Aunt Jaime came out for the special occasion.  Michael once again gave a beautiful, heartfelt blessing.  (I think I have the most adorable kids ever...don't they all look so handsome?)
 Tatum is an incredible little guy.  For the past week now he has been sleeping through the night.  (I blame it all on a book called Becoming Baby Wise...get it if you are expecting!)  He is just so easy going and full of the most wonderful smiles.  At his two month baby check he was 12 pounds 10 ounces...this kid has almost doubled his weight! 
 This may very well be the last baby I have and I really am trying to suck every special sound, touch, smell that I can...babies are so wonderful. 
 So we had a barbecue last weekend  for Mike's Birthday.  We had a whopping 38 people, of which there were 18 kids and I must say it was a lot of fun!  The picture above is Emily in Mike's massive chair.  That thing is so huge...I have told him if he carts that along to a public place and I am there, I will not sit by him.
 Mike was really cute and got some pinatas for the kids to hit. 
 Here are the guys trying to get sponge bob to stay in place.
I have written this before but it bears repeating...Cole Micheal is so good with Tatum.  He changes his diapers, he watches him when I am outside, he is just such a great little helper.  I love my boys!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh he's a beautiful baby! We need to meet each other's baby!