Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Organize Craze Mode

Holy cow...I am really back on with terrorizing the house again and you know what..... I LOVE IT!  I am so happy to be riding the wave.  I have painted the main living areas of the house, made a entertainment center, organized and made pretty my bathroom drawers, and I really feel like I am just getting warmed up.

I have not been in this mood for awhile, so I welcome it back gratefully! I need to post pictures and document my progress.  It seems that little successes get ya fired up and helps build the momentum to keep you going.

I have to share something very interesting.  I had a Crystal Light addiction, yes..I did say Crystal Light...no laughing, back in January.  Since I have been "clean" I have found my drive, desire, and motivation, that I was trying to find in drinking the darn energy drinks, back!

Such a testimony to me that if I put my life in line with what I know to be right, I will find what I am looking for...neat hu?!

5 comments:

Liz said...

You should post pictures of your progress, it inspires me to get going as well! :)

Cylee Pressley said...

I know I need too!..for some reason rounding up the camera and then downloading the pictures seems like such a daunting task:)

Janie said...

You are so stinkin awesome! I need to be around you and soak up your awesomeness! I used to love when you got on these kicks because it always motivated me. Please post pictures!

You had me cracking up with the reiterating that yes, you said crystal light.

I so need to blog about conference and my feelings. I too loved it.

Miss you!

Cylee Pressley said...

Thanxs man! I sure miss your awesomeness too! Hey and crystal light addiction is no laughing matter..dont judge. Blog already, would ya.... I check and u never update!

Cylee Pressley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.