Monday, May 12, 2014

Another Cub Scout/ AZ. Trip

 Say hello to my little Wolf!
I love the scouting program.  I like that it teaches and reinforces things that I  believe are important for my kids to learn.  He was so excited to get started. 
 There he goes....off to learn and have fun.  
 We went to Arizona for spring break.  Mike's mom has been a widow for over a year now and she has struggled a bit.  She is an amazing woman who has done so much good.  We wanted to get down there and spend some time with her...let her see her grand kids.  It was a fun trip.  We need to do it more often.

Tater fit perfect on this little roll carry on.  
 This little sweetie is such a great person.  I am so glad we got to spend time catching up.  Friends for 14 years now and she is definitely a keeper.  
 Here is Grandma Elaine.  She was so happy to see the kids and her baby boy (Mike).  Love her. 
 The weather was so beautiful there.  Loved getting outside and not being cold!
I LOVE this toddler age.  He was really good to travel with.  As long as he gets his naps...he is good to go. When he doesn't it...it gets tough, but so worth it.  

2 comments:

Janie said...

That picture of Tater on the top of the slide was looking at the face if Cole! What a trip. I hope Owen is as excited about scouts as Carson. What cuties. Who is the girl you have been friends with for 14 years?

Cylee Pressley said...

Her name is Erica.. we got active in the church at the same time and were roommates for awhile.

I think Tatum is a perfect mix of both Cole and Carson.

And I believe Owen will love it...I don't know why any boy wouldn't want to be a scout.