Sunday, May 11, 2014

Random Phone Pictures

 I need to figure out how to take better pictures with my camera!
These two little girls were in heaven at this trampoline warehouse.  Awhile back we had Bella and Maddy come stay with us for a few days.  Its fun to have the cousins come and play.  We love them so much!
 I love that we have camera's on our phones so I am able to get random photos like this when we are just waiting around in the car.
 And this one.  How crazy that all those little kids are mine!
 This is what Cole has been into this year.  He does such a good job with them too. If I was to guess... I would say he easily has made 200 of these things. He was making them and selling them at school...that had to come to an end, it was becoming disruptive.
 For Valentines this year I whisked Mike off on a romantic over nighter.  It was fun...fast, but needed.  We went to Desert Star play house and watched a parody of The Phantom of the opera.  It was pretty funny. Thanks to my beautiful cousin Danielle we were able to stay over night.  LOVE, LOVE that girl!!
 It seems that its like a right of passage for all my kids to get into the powder at least once when they are little.  This time around (4th time) I was able to laugh and see that powder is actually very easy to clean up.  How I wish I could take back my earlier versions of powder messes.  I do think with time, I am very slowly chilling out and getting better at motherhood.  Still, I have much more to overcome and chill out with but I am progressing .....slowly.
 What a cool little pose for my two year old!  Stop growing Tatum...you are so cute and little right now.  See proud dad in the background?
 My little beautiful Morgan is so sweet.  I don't know if you notice her "shoes" she made.  I was very impressed with her creativity with those little things.
 Here is a closer up of her duck tape shoes she made.  How cute is that?!
Here is Carson at school getting awarded with Builder of the Month.  So proud of him. It was so fun to see his reaction to winning.  Here is what his teacher wrote about him on his reward:

"Carson is the perfect example of a builder that befriends others.  Any time Carson sees someone is upset he is the first one to give support. He points out everything positive in a situation.  He is very non judgemental when providing encouragement and has the same attitude toward every person.  For Carson, it doesn't matter if he has known the scholar all year or just met them, he hold out his hand with intefrity and companionship."

Very, very proud of him.  What a great description of what a fine young boy he is.


3 comments:

Janie said...

I love all of your random phone pictures. It is amazing that we have these phones that allow us capture any given moment.

Happy Mother's Day my friend. You are a great mommy and woman. So glad to now you and call you friend.

Cylee Pressley said...

You are awesome and I love our friendship! Love seeing you guys...thank you for stopping by!

Cylee Pressley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.