Friday, December 26, 2008

More Christmas 2008

We need an updated family photo bad....this one will have to do for now. This is when we were at my parents house getting ready for our family party. I thought the boys were pretty good while we were there. I was proud of them.

I colored my hair a few weeks back and I think I love it. This way with the economy crashing and all, I don't have to worry about dark roots anymore.


Morgan Ann loves her daddy. It is so cute to see her face light up when she sees him. And it is really cute to see how sweet Michael is with her.


The two baby girls. Bella is extremely sweet. She is a very easy going baby and it was fun to spend a little time with her.


And Cassie Kaunanie (I don't even know how to spell her middle name)! I have so much fun with her. She always has a great sense of humor and is really fun to be around. We always seem to be laughing when we are with each other. I am very fortunate to have her...even with all her drama.


I am sad to say I didn't even get one photo of me or any of my kids with mom and Randy. We will have to make it a point next time. They are so wonderful to take us all into there home when we come.

6 comments:

Erica said...

you guys are a great looking family...glad you had a good time in Idaho...Hope your Christmas was great as well...

Miss ya..

XOXOXOXOXOXO

The Carter's said...

good bloggin sis!! haha I loved spending time with you and your fam. can't wait til we can meet up again. loveya

Shauna said...

Great post! Come see the pictures I just posted on my blog :) Happy New Year 2009! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Johnny said...

It was nice to meet you guys as well. I hope you guys had a good time I know we did. We played mafia a couple of different times back home and everyone loved it.

Ben said...

I reread your blog and saw you colored your hair. It looks great by the way. You should read my new blog post on hair color. Miss you guys!

DM said...

Hey there! It's Denise...and I love your hair dark! You look adorable! i can't believe you guys hae 3 kids & a girl too! That's so awesome! I'm sure Mike is having so much fun with her too! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas - it goes by way too fast huh?!