Saturday, December 6, 2008

November Moments

Cole's naps are few and far between these days. But today he just so happened to take one underneath is bed. He told me he was going to camp out. Its in moments like these, when he is sleeping and so sweet, that I just want to hold him in my arms and tell him I am going to be the best mom I can be for him, because he deserves it. My little baby Cole is not my little baby any more. He is going to be turning 5 next year and going to school. I can't believe that.

My sweet little Morgan. She is a wonderful baby. I want this time with her to go by slow. It seems like life is going so fast for me and I want to savor these special moments of the kids when they are little. I really have high hopes for this little one to stay sweet even when she gets older. It will be fun to read back on this when she is in her terrible two's and I can say to myself "at lest I hoped".

Little Carson is such a character these days. He is in the telling story's phase. And it is so fun to watch his expressions as he tells of his adventures of running into sharks or spiders that he had to fight off. He is so animated when he tells them I just love to watch him.



5 comments:

Candy said...

So cute! what a happy post. You are lucky Cole even takes naps at all! Jacey quit taking naps not too long after she turned two. And Keira only made a couple months longer than that! I think Morgan looks like Carson, and I love Carson's silly face in the last picture. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Erica said...

What a good looking family...I can't believe how big and mature Morgan looks...Wow 3 months really went fast...

I hope you had a good Holiday..We have not talked in a while...I am not sure I like that...:)

Let's talk this week...

Big Hugs...xoxoxox
e.

The Carter's said...

Oh I can't wait to see you guys!! and hold Morgan. she is so stinkin cute. All your kids are adorable. I can't wait!!!!!

Jaime said...

What cute pics of you all. Morgan has really changed in the month since I've seen her! We are soo excited to see everyone again in a week!

CnCLB said...

cylee,
I'm glad I found you and that you are doing so well. This is Crystal from the Phoenix North singles ward. I married Bailey, we have 4 kids, and are in Ohio. I'd like to get in touch.
E-mail us at cnclb@sbcglobal.net
Crystal Bailey