Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jessica's Baby Shower

So tonight was Jessica's baby shower. (I am so happy that she is almost at the end and going to get her girl!) It was at Marilyn's house and it was really fun. There is nothing more fun than leaving the kids for a little while to go hang out with other women. Especially these women.

Its fun to go hang out and laugh about life and all the little stresses. Its interesting how much we all have in common even though we come from different walks of life. I am thankful for the friends that I have. It makes this journey highly enjoyable.



3 comments:

Johnny said...

Let me guess Charlie and his many angels. Cylee you look fantastic. Looks like you ladies had a great time.We hope we can come see you guys sometime. Keep the pictures comin. Love ya.

John&Shana

Janie said...

I am so glad that you make us take picutes. I love the memmories of looking back. This was a fun night and I hope we can rope my husband into playing mafia

summer said...

We are such dorks! I had a really great time that night! I love all our friends here too! Hey are you in for a girls night out on the town on Friday. We are thinking of dinner and a movie. Call me if you are in. Anyone is invited to spread the word if you want.