Thursday, June 18, 2009

Visit From Liz & Family

We were so lucky to have Liz and her family come and stay with us for a few nights last week. Liz is a friend from college. She was a great help to me when I was new in the gospel. Not only did we live together for a few years we had most of the same classes in college too!


It is crazy how we started out single and now a few years down the road we both have kids and are on to the next phase in life. I will always look back to that time with fond memories!



2 comments:

Erica said...

You guys look so wonderful...I wish I could have been there..:)

xoxoxo

Liz said...

I love you too Cy! We had a lot of fun! It's crazy how time flys. Hey e-mail me that picture of Everyone... please.

Erica, we totally missed you there. Maybe someday here in Utah!