Friday, October 30, 2009

Mud Fun and Morgan's Birthday

This is the boys and Olivia playing out back while Janie and I chat it up inside. This is the last time the boys got a chance to play with Olivia. The last few days we were in Fernley the boys both got sick...bad. It was terrible so we never got a chance to hang out again.


As the pictures show they had fun, especially Cole (he got the filthiest)!


This one is so cute. The boys both stripped down to there undies and just got dirty. It was fun to watch them play and have so much fun. I was impressed that Olivia got a little dirty too. I miss all the fun play days we would have with our friends in Fernley. The boys had some great friends to play with there.

This was Morgan's 1st birthday! Look how cute those little lips are!!!! She is such a good girl.



She is saying a few words not many. She is walking very good and loves to play with Carson. She will just walk up to him and give him a hug. Morgan is very lovey too. She kisses her toys and will randomly come up to me or her daddy and pucker up. I love having my little girl.





2 comments:

Janie said...

I didn't know that you took pictures of the muddy creatures! That was a fun day.

Michael Pressley said...

Dang, those are some good lookin kids!