Friday, October 30, 2009

Some Things We Have Been Doing in Utah

One of the major reasons we came to Utah is because of family! Above the kids are with some of their cousins. My Aunt Denise let us come down for a visit and we had a great time there. They were so welcoming to us and the kids had a lot of fun. Cole meet Kandace, I think for the first time last December and ever since he is always talking about her. I actually think this is his first crush. Well, when he saw her after all these months of talking about her he totally froze up and acted all embarrassed. It was the funniest thing.






Wow, I think we are really going to see some major snow here. This was a little storm we had one day. It snowed more that day than I think I saw all year in Nevada. The boys had a blast. We made some snowmen and they had a snowball fight.



This is Cole at his Halloween parade. It was so cute to see him walk around with his class. (I still can not get over the fact that I have a child in school now. ) I worry about him and hope he is making friends at his new school. He has always been ahead but when I meet with his teacher she said he is actually behind! It was very frustrating for me to find that out. We have been working diligently the last few weeks nightly and getting him up to speed. I think he is going to do great. I keep telling myself "Its just kindergarten."







After school today we meet up with Jaime and her kids and went to Gardner Village. A really cute place where you can pet animals, shop, eat and do some other things. I think I would have had a lot more fun if I was not FREEZING. I have got to get mine and my kids winter wardrobe together...this is defiantly not Fernley.


Here we all are. We had a crowd of kids. It has been really fun hanging out with them since we have been here. The day we moved in Jaime did the sweetest thing for us. She brought us a cooler full of drinks and some snacks. Plus, they had us over for dinner I think 2 or 3 nights in a row. It has been nice being together again.







6 comments:

Janie said...

Holy SNOW!! That looked so fun. Cole was a cute knight. Just remind him that he is Olivia's knight.

Your hair looks cute my blonde friend!

I noticed you were wearing a coat but not your kids. Bad mom! J/K.
Miss you.

Shauna McDonald said...

Iam so jealous you went to Gardner Village - that was one of my favorite places to go. We bought our table at one of the stores there and I love the Halloween witches and Christmas elves. Lots of fun walking around with the family - don't forget to try the free samples at the candy shop.

Glad to see you guys are having fun.

Johnny said...

We are so glad you guys are close and we can come see you! Cant wait!

summer said...

Hey there friend. Glad to see you are adjusting and having fun! We sure miss you around here. We are having a hard time replacing our fabulous teacher, and the other night at our trunk or treat I thought, "Where are the Pressley's?" Then duh, it dawned on me... Things are pretty much the same in Ferntucky. Hope all is well for you! Talk with you soon. Love, Summer

The Carter's said...

wow it has snowed alot there already!!! how fun. I am glad you guys have moved and are now closer... i just wish we could move already.....Your kiddos are so dang cute...Miss you girl.....

Jaime said...

What a fun COLD day that was. Those are great snow pics of the boys!