Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things in our life.



My honey took me out on the town for a date night and I don't remember why I had my camera with me, but I did. Oh! This was our Valentine's date! He took me to a wonderful steak house and then whisked me off to try some delicious chocolate waffles from an authentic Belgum restaurant. It was crazy good. (Janie, this is the place he wanted to take you to!) It was a great night. I love being married and taken care of so well. (Thank you Michael!)


This is Valentines day with the kids.

Here the kids were opening up their loot. It was fun to do something a little more than I usually do for this particular holiday.



This I just have to document because it is really sweet. Morgan for some reason has been sneaking in bed with Cole for the last little while. I don't know why, but her and Cole are buds sometimes and it is really heartwarming to witness. (Truly its a nice reprieve from the constant fighting that usually is taking place.)



This was a fun night! That poor victim there is my sis Cassandra. Her and the family came and stayed with us for the night and we LOVED the time with them. Mike and her have this relationship where they pick on each other. This is Mike showing her that he missed her.



These two little munchkins are two weeks apart. Bella and Morgan played really well I thought. Now that Cass is back we are looking forward to having them play together a whole lot more now!



These boys all played well together,they're are all little gamers. It was cute to watch them together. We are hoping to see them again in a few weeks.



The following pictures were taken while Mike was gone to Arizona and he thought it would be good to give his mom some updated pictures. These are the results of that photo shoot.




I love my babies despite the hardship of raising them! I would do it all again if I had to!

3 comments:

Candy said...

such cute kids! Cole looks like you, and carson looks like Mike, it is hilarious! Morgan looks like a mix of both of you and is such a dolly!
chocolate waffles? seriously? YUM!!!

preparedness update: I have two shelves in Davis' closet, ready and waiting to be stocked up. And, I got a tub for first aid/whistle/poncho type stuff, and put it all together.

Janie said...

Holy COW, Morgan's hair has gotten so long!! All of your kids are adorable! I just have one question/concern. In the beginning of this posted you said you "loved" being married. Is there something we should know about. Did Mike pass and you didn't tell us, or have you kicked him to the curb? :) ha ha, just teasing.

That is so sweet that Morgan gets in bed with Cole. We wish Reece would find comfort by getting in bed with Olivia.

Wish I was closer and I could watch your kids grow up in person. I'm glad Cass is going to be closer. That's exciting.

Katie said...

What a fun blog! It is so nice getting to see all of you through pictures.
I can't believe how big Carson and Morgan are getting. Cole still looks like Cole, cute as ever! The other two are really changing as they grow. All 3 are just adorable!

I will be in your neck of the woods hopefully in July. Would love to stop by and say hi if you are around!