Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Potty Trained!


My little sweet baby girl is potty trained!!!! We attempted a few weeks back because I ran out of diapers and surprisingly it has worked!

Cassie has Bella trained already, I told myself, so I thought I would try too! The first week was full of accidents but she never once had an accident during the night or when she woke up! It feels so strange to have that out of the way.

Morgan is a joy and she surprises me everyday with little sweet things that she does. I am so proud of her and look forward to more milestones with her.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Now you're just making me jealous! ;) Congrats1 That is a mile stone every mother is happy to reach. Go Morgan!!

Katie said...

Congrats Morgan and Cylee! It sounds like Morgan really adds that sweet touch around the house that every mother desires! What a cutie!