Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Time!!!

I can not believe it is finally here....election time!  I want Mitt Romney to win so bad!  Not because he is my favorite, not because I hate Obama...but because I believe he actually will uphold and HONOR the Constitution.  I believe that he is more virtuous and more qualified as a leader than Obama could ever dream to be!

I want to impress upon my children's minds as they grow how important elections are.  We are free and that is a rare thing in the history of man!  If we want to keep our freedoms we need to remember what our founders have taught us...we must be a virtuous and moral people!

So the take away for tonight is....Go Romney Go!  And kids be virtuous, moral and get educated on our country's history so you can be an informed voter!

I gotta keep watching the news now...

No comments: