Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th of July

 This year for the 4th we had some friends over.  It was pretty fun and all the kids were so great!  With 27 people there and 14 of them being kids I think it went really well.
 We kicked off the night with a BBQ.  To keep the kids busy we had bubbles, water guns, glow sticks, and chalk.  It was a great group. I put Cole in charge of the kids stuff and he did such a great job of helping out and keeping the kids busy.




 We let the kids run wild.  It was pretty fun to watch them and see how excited they all got when the fireworks started going around.
We had a really good firework show.  Jake and Jared came over later and brought some of their fireworks too.  It was really fun.  I hope we can do it next year too!

I couldn't help but feel so grateful that night.. what a wonderful country we live in!  Truly the best nation on the earth!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow Cylee, I just realized how behind I was on reading your blog! Sounds like you have been having fun! We need to get together sometime before summer is over! We shall see. Somehow my summer has become more busy that the school year was. Arrgg! Oh well, we need to try to figure something out!