Monday, July 8, 2013

If Only.....

If only, I didn't try to do so many things at once, maybe then I could finish something completely.

If only, I didn't set myself up everyday thinking, "Okay, today the kids are going to be great and I am going to  keep them busy."

If only, I would just sit down and make the menu for the week....maybe then we would have a decent dinner around here for a change!!

If only, I could stretch my patience muscle day by day, maybe then I wouldn't be so darn weak in that department.

If only, I could always keep my eye on eternity, then maybe I wouldn't get so caught up in the "little things"  of the day.

If only, I knew how to use my comma then I wouldn't always be wondering if I am putting then in the right spot!

Today was an okay day.  Maybe tomorrow will be better!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

This post makes me wonder if you ever read that article I posted on my facebook call "Drops of Awesome" I will post it on your facebook. You need to read it! You will love it!