Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Friendly Christmas Party

 This being our 4th year of living here we thought it would be fun to do a little Christmas party.  We used to do this back in Fernley and thought we should start it up here.  (We still miss our Fernley friends VERY MUCH!)  And I am glad we did because we had lots of fun.  Mike and I thought it would be fun to have a little photo shoot of everyone.
 Tracey is so fun to play around with.  Just love her and her family!
 Audra, is the one to thank for this little beauty.  She has been my closest friend since we have moved here.  We have car pooled together, done our little Circle's group for over 3 years, had play dates and countless other things....she will be missed very much!  She is a keeper even if she is moving far away.
 We had such a great group of people. It was fun to hang out and be goofy.  We were able to talk everyone into playing the game mafia with us.  Two couples left early but the rest stayed and played till midnight! I was impressed with our group....they were party animals.

 The idea for the picture taking came from this night.  Mike and I went to the Children's Justice Center fundraiser dinner a few weeks back.  It was a western theme night and we had a good time. Mike especially liked it because he was able to bring his guns.
 I am not sure why Mike is pointing the gun at me like that!  I don't think I like it.
And I'm not quit sure why I think its so funny either.

No comments: