Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Is Christmas really over?!

 I am so sad Christmas is over!  It is even worse that we were unable to celebrate News Year Eve, due to illness.  Thank goodness is comes every year.
 Mike got some cute shots of the kids standing around the tree  before we went to church.


 Jake has been here over a year now and I am loving it.  Him and Jared are so fun to hang out with.  I mentioned previously they celebrated the Christ Centered Christmas with us this year and it made it more special.  

 This was the first big snow fall of the season.  Tatum was memorized by it.  Cameras can never catch the memory and feeling like you want...but I wanted to put this in so I can remember his excitement.
Hurry back Christmas....will miss you!!

1 comment:

Janie said...

i'm with ya! The holidays seemed to rush by this year! Plus all of the sickness going around didn't help. The pictures are adorable of your memories and cute children.