Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Morgan's Big Debut

I am very happy to report that Morgan Ann Pressley was born on September 12 at 2:40 pm. We checked in the hospital at 5:30 am and by 10 am they broke my water and from that point on everything went very quick.


I have been happy with my weight gain this pregnancy but that did not mean that I had a small little girl. This little one came out weighing a whopping 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. Needless to say, I was very relieved when she was out!


Of course all of this didn't come to pass without a little drama. Renown, the hospital, called us that morning when we were going in and told us to stay home because they didn't have any room. I of course was very upset to hear this because Shelly Egbert was already at our home at 4:30 that morning and I was ready to have a baby. Michael and Shelly both said go in anyway and that is exactly what we did. And thank goodness we did because they were able to squeeze us in.


I am so happy that Heavenly Father has given us this little girl. It has only been a few days she has been with our family, but already I am completly in love with her. I am so thankful everything went well and she appears to be healthy and beautiful. I am excited to watch her grown and develop and see what kind of personality she will have.

4 comments:

The Carter's said...

Hey I already have these pics.!!! lets see something new. hahaha just kidding. I love them. YOu are such a beautiful mamma. love ya

Julie said...

congrats!!! She is SOOO beautiful! Ellie was sooo excited about her little present from Mrs. Pressley...thank you! She came home & painted a picture for you with a whole bunch of letters on it (letters she can write because of YOU & not ME thank you very much). We'll come visit soon.

Candy said...

She is SOO cute! Oh I am so happy to see pictures, and so glad that everything went well. What a doll!

Jaime said...

ahhh..Cy you look fabulous and she is a doll!!