Friday, September 19, 2008

The Boys & Morgan

This is when the boys first meet Morgan. Cole immediately wanted to hold her and kiss on her. Carson was interested for a minute then moved on. They are both being really great with her, especially Cole. Every morning he comes into my room and wants to check on her. I have to be careful with him because he wants to help out so much and doesn't understand how careful we have to be with baby's, but he is learning.

Carson is so sweet. He has shown no hard feelings towards her about taking his "baby" title away. I think he likes that he is a big brother now too.


I love this picture. She is smiling and Cole you can just read on his face how he adores her. It makes me really happy to see the boys just taking to her like they are. (Hopefully, this will keep up.)


Michael has been so wonderful through this whole thing. He took off the whole week so he could be home to help out and has he ever! Today he took the boys to the zoo for a daddy son day. Isn't he great?

4 comments:

The Carter's said...

That pic of her and Cole is priceless!!!! They are so adorable. And I am proud of the outfit she is wearing. LOve the brown polkadots. give them lots of love from their auntie cass and cousin maddy. love ya

Candy said...

Oh what a cute little bunch you are. And I LOVE that picture of Morgan and Cole, where she is smiling. Perfect timing. I hope you are adjusting well and feeling well also. Can't wait to keep seeing more pictures and hearing more updates. I miss you.
Keira is here next to me and she says "I love you Cylee and you are great and Michael and Cole and Carson and your little baby is too!"

Jaime said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Cole & Morgan, you did good to capture that! I can't wait to come and see you guys soon!

Silence Paine said...

Diddo, Diddo and Diddo.... Congratulations on the beautiful little girl. Morgan adds a nice touch to your testosterone filled family. :) You are doing a great job with the blog. Keep up the good work. We love being able to watch your family over the internet. LOVE YOU GUYS!

The Hutchings