Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pregnancy Photos At 39 Weeks

I hate to post these, but this is real life now and I want to be able to look back and see how I was in all my "glory". I started at 118 pounds and to date I am 144 pounds and I still have a week or more left. My due date is Sept 16th and if my Dr. has mercy on me, hopefully, it will happen soon. (I don't think so though.)
Side view is a bit alarming for me only because it looks so HUGE! (Maybe I should stop wearing tight shirts.) Isn't my little side kick cute? Always has to be in the picture too.

So Michael and I had a little excitment last night. I experimented with a little castor oil and found out that was a big mistake. I took it at 6:43 pm and it kicked in at 10pm with the natural results. However, at 12:30 am I awoke to intense back pain in my left side that would not go away. I called the nurse and was told to come into the hospital. I also had to call Mike at 2:00 am as he left me abandoned in my time of need so he could go camping (actually he and Cole were in the backyard asleep in the tent). So at 2:00 am Mike and I had to call for a babysitter and drive the 35-40 minutes to Reno. We were there till 7:00 am and then got the boot. I only progressed to a 2 while there and baby was stationed at -1 and no other progress was made.

I have no idea why I am being so impatient this time. I don't remember it being this hard with the previous two. So my focus these last remaining days is to just be okay with where I am now. Because the little trial run this morning defintly reminded me that labor is NOT fun and why rush it if its not time.

12 comments:

Jaime said...

Thank you for posting these....you look beautiful!! You weren't kidding when you said you were all baby!

I'm sorry that the castor oil didn't work, remember it took 2x's for me, but you have the right outlook, why rush it?! Remember that it is alot easier taking care of her when she's inside!

The Carter's said...

So you look so freaking great!!!! its sick!! haha lol. Its good to finally see how big you are and you are all belly. I miss you tons and am glad we are going through this together. love ya

Mandi Runs said...

Yay! You and your family is so beautiful, & its growing so fast! Good luck with the new baby, it's almost time ♥

Adalia said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! I know you never feel overly cute but just know that we all think you are. She will make her arrival soon enough and then it will all be worth it! Cant wait!
Adalia

Candy said...

OH, how I wish I was there to hug you and your cute belly! You look great, and you are so good to take pictures. I always liked looking back at pregnant pics about 2-3 weeks after I had to baby just to remind myself that my stomach had indeed gotten smaller. Because I felt huge. I cannot wait to see pics of that little one, so you better post a lot!
I've never tried to castor oil, a little too scared. I know just how you feel about being impatient, remember? Davis was two days over due!
Hang in there because life will get crazier very soon!

Julie said...

I saw your post on another blog and cyber-tracked you down! Ellie saw your picture and yelled, "Mrs. Pressley!!!!" *SIGH* I wish I could've recorded it for you! I'm sure you've had your baby by now..we'll have to run her a little goodie. My prediction is that the next kids you will gladly stay pregnant for as long as you can...you'll be DYING for time to get everything done!!! LOVE the hair...as always you are sensational!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I found you through jaimes blog page...I'm so glad to see that your little family is doing well. I can't believe your having anotherone-so exciting!! What are you having anyway? Hope all goes well, good luck with labor and everything else, I love your belly, you look like a pregnant barbie doll! Take care. Katie Roberts

Silence Paine said...

Cylee

Very cute. I can't believe how humongous you are. That must be one big baby in there. Hee... Hee.. :)

Keep up the great posting. Corene and I are loving being able to watch your family from Idaho.

We love you man!

Paul and family

Candy said...

Hey, Janie told me through facebook that you've had your baby, and I"m DYING to see pictures and hear about the labor/delivery story. Congrats and I can't wait to hear more.

summer said...

Hey there, you are, sorry were, the cutest pregnant girl I know!! Hope all went well and the baby is healthy! Love the name! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Annie Jane said...

You looked glorious! Seriously, I am very sincere. I think you look wonderful. Can't wait to meet your little girl. Oh, and by the way--Thanks for your letter in the mail! That was very sweet of you and a smart idea, too. Talk to you soon!

The Carter's said...

Okay mamma post some new pics already!!! haha. I know you just had her but come on you gotta keep up on the blog!!! love ya
cass