Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lunch At Chuck E Cheese's

We have been trying to go out and do more fun things with the boys before there little sister arrives. This day we went to Chuck E Cheese, which Cole loves. Carson is very different from Cole in the way that it takes him more time to get comfortable with things. It took him a good 15 to 20 minutes to warm up to the place. Once we ate some pizza Carson stopped being so shy and wanted to go play with basketballs.


Cole was a little scared of Chuck E. but still went and had his picture taken. He told me later that he knew it was just someone in a costume.
As you can see by this picture Carson got way into the place and was willing to try new things.


As I look at these pictures and see how much fun we had that day it just reinforces what I already believe to be true. My greatest joy in this life comes from my family. Mike is such a great father and husband. And Cole and Carson are a handful but they are worth it to me. I hope I am always able to keep things in the right perspective...the eternal perspective.


4 comments:

Jaime said...

It look's like the boys had a fun day. I agree that there is nothing more important than our families. What a great idea to have fun dates with the boys before your sweet little girl arrives!

The Carter's said...

oooh cool! Chuck E cheese. Where a kid can be a kid!!! isnt that right tubby!! you want nice comments you better give nice comments princess. hahaha lol love ya p.s. the boys are so freakin cute. i want copies of pics.

Candy said...

I've never been to Chuck E Cheese's, but it looks like such a fun place. We tried to do the same type of stuff with our kids, before the new baby was born. I remember vividly Ryan and I taking Jacey to Wendy's at 9-10pm at night for a cheeseburger and fries. IT was about a day or two before Keira was born. So fun.Can't wait to see that little baby.

Adalia said...

Cute Blog! Those are some cute pics of the family. Cant wait to see the new baby! By the way I do baseboards too-let me know if you need help with anything-Id love to be of service!
Adalia