Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fernley Visit

HOME SWEET HOME

It is amazing to me how attached I got to this place. The appeal was not in its beauty, but the people are what made me love this place. They truly did become family to us and I will remember them always. So when we finally saw this exit sign Friday I was so excited! It felt like home.

We joke with the Chapman's that Olivia and Cole will marry one day so we can truly become family...if things keep up between these two that might just happen. (Olivia he is going on a mission don't worry!) I wanted to use a better picture of Cole but this is the best one I had...he looks a little questionable in this...like he is a little player.


After we got situated at our hotel we went and hung out at Jaine's house. It was sooo fun to see how the kids had changed and to watch them interact with each other. Here Reece is doing damage control because they had a little skiff and Morgan got upset.

It didn't take her long to warm back up to little Reece!


Tressa is so great she had a little party at her house so we could all hang out. It was so fun. The kids (all 20 + of them!) had a great time! I can't express how happy it made me to see all the kids playing together again. Super fun Tressa thank you so much! And of course you have to have a group shot of all us women!

I was not about to try and get the men to pose so I thought this would have to do. We are missing Trevor in this picture though dang it!

Carson was in heaven..eating Popsicles, jumping on the tramp with all the girls and just having fun!

Morgan was so good there. She didn't fuss all night.

Here is the man himself....Mr. Shane Chapman.

These ladies are so fun. There is never any dull conversation when these guys are around!

This is the best picture I had of Janie and I. She truly is a fabulous woman and I consider her my sister. Her testimony is so strong and she is such an example to me. Thank you Janie for letting us stay with you!!

Mike and Nathan hanging out...I know Mike was really happy to see his friends again. We decided that we will have to make this trip again in the future.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Loved the post! Reading the script that went with the pictures made it so much better even! It was just wonderful having you guys here! I am excited we get to see you again in a month and a few weeks. And don't worry, I've been drinking a lot of prune juice so I will no longer have my "problem" and we can get a better picture! :)

P.S. I like what you wrote about me this time. Much better than calling me granola! ha ha ha.

Jaime said...

It looks like you guys all had a great time. I'm glad you got to rejuvenate...we all need that sometimes. What cute pics of all the kids.