Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lots Going On!

I hate it when I don't keep up with blogging because when I finally do its such a huge job! (Too overwhelming and its hard to keep pictures organized.) The pictures are a little out of order but o-well here we go. I will persevere in the name of family history!

RANDOM SHOTS

These two are pretty cute together. I love how he has his arm around her. The boys for the most part are really good to her.


These babies came straight from my garden in one picking! I went overboard with tomatoes this year and feel a little successful with them. I was (and still am) able to go out everyday and get a handful of these. I had some problems with the big ones splitting but that's about all.


Mo and me getting ready to go to Uncle TJ's house to play.


Carson and I looking at each other very lovingly. Carson is a good boy he is going to make some girl one day very happy.


Here is the little man on his first day of preschool. He was, and still is, pretty excited about school. We got him into a cute little place really close to the house. I am excited about all the fun things he will be doing.


Here he is outside of Miss. Reine's house.


This is his little class and teacher coming out so we can pick him up.


This is a very beautiful thing going on in this picture. We have had 5 chickens and 1 rooster roaming around our backyard for awhile now. Can I just say crap was everywhere! They roosted on our porch so when we came out there would be all this poop right where we needed to walk. Well, Michael heard my crys and came to the rescue. Brandon and Mike are working on our new (huge) chicken coop...its almost done!

My baby girl turned two on Sunday! Is she not the sweetest thing? She is a joy to have in our home! We would not be complete with out her.


We have three horses now. One is ours and two we board. This is Bradon's 4 year old horse. He is always so sweet to the kids and takes them on rides.

For Mike growing up a city boy he has sure adjusted to living in the country for the years. He loves his horse and enjoys riding. It makes me happy to see him so happy!

This is Lily. This is the female horse that has caused a lot of drama between all the horses. I never realized how much personality horses have. She is concerned in this picture cuz Mike is taking her boyfriend away. The whole time he rides Yancy she will sit and cry after him. It is fascinating to watch.

Little Morgan walking all the way out to the corral in the back. She is a little trooper.

Here is Morgan's first day of school. I have decided to have one on one teaching time with her the days Carson goes to preschool. I can tell already she is going to excell just like the other boys. She likes to work on her alaphbet already!

So here is my new hair do. I totally went drastic. Mike and I had our 8th anniversay a few weeks back so I thought it would be fun to send him on a treasure hunt and at the end when he saw me I would be totally different. (I wanted to spice things up a bit.) Well, I got the reaction I wanted... he was totally surprised. Gone are the days of putting so much time into how I look. Granted I think I look better blonde but #1 my hair grows out dark too fast #2 I don't want to have to fork over the doe to keep up with it and #3 when its longer I have to put so much time and effort into it.

Here is Morgan playing with one of her new birthday toys. (Thank you family for the b-day money we got her some good toys that she loved.)

Mike and Yancy.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

What a great post Cy! I know it is hard to make time to blog and our lives are so busy, but such a reward to have it all preserved for our family history.

I love the pic of you and Carson, so sweet!

Candy said...

that was a great post, I loved all the updates. Your hair is gorgeous! I like it blonde and dark, you are lucky that you can pull off both!
Now you have goats, chickens, AND horses?! wow, I can't wait to visit Pressley Farm again someday. :)
Your kids are darling, and I can't believe Morgan is 2 already, wow! I am having this little baby tomorrow! yahoo!

Johnny said...

Shana said that she loves your hair, the color, you look stunning. I liked the part about the horses that is cool. See ya soon.

Janie said...

That was a nice LONG post. It's about time. Where to start? Happy B-day Morgan! She is so darling. I can't believe she is two.

Carson is such a cutie, and I'm sure Cole is too, but no pictures of Cole. There was one picture of Morgan where she was making a face that looked just like Carson but she definitely has her own look. So feminine.

I like your hair. You look so pretty! Big shocker... not. You are always beautiful.

It is cracking me up seeing Mike Ride a horse and where a cowboy hat!! :)

Don't make us wait so long for another post. :) See you SOON!!!!!! :)

Katie said...

I loved the post! Your hair looks amazing!!!
The sweet moment between Carson and Morgan gave me chills. so sweet!
I love hearing about your farm. Glad you are getting the chicken coop.
You are a talented family! Miss you!!!

Liz said...

Cylee! I love the new look!!! I don't know if this is a compliment or not, but you look like your mom in the picture of you and Morgan (where you are wearing a purple shirt)

Anyway, I can't believe you have a chicken coop and horses!!!! Crazy!!! You have been busy! O.k. I guess I can forgive you for not coming out to see me. ;)

Anyway, loved your post! I am way behind too! I did do one new one recently but it is below the couponing posts, so no one knows it is there, but someday I'll get caugt up! But I hearing you on being too busy to post.

Love the Pictures! Happy Birthday Morgan!

lowrain said...

Wow, can't wait to see you all.
I have never seen a child change more than Morgan has.
She is darling. Girls are a certain fun for Mom's.