Thursday, November 3, 2011

Family Fun


It is either a feast or famine over here when it comes to visitors and this particular trip was a FEAST!  It was awesome!  We had my Grandma Clydene and Grandpa John come with Harley and stay till Sunday. Then Cass and the kids came that same day and stayed till Saturday AND my parents even came over for a few hour visit...all on the same day! 

The kids picture just makes me laugh...I really tired to find one where all the kids looked normal but this was as close as I could get.....(I would make those faces too if Cass was my mom....I don't fault
Bella or Maddie!)
 It was fun having them come before Halloween so we could do fun crafts together.  The girls made really cute pumpkins.

I have never had my grandparents come and visit for a few days so this trip was really special for us.  Grandma and I tried to keep the kids busy and Mike and Grandpa managed to get golfing in.   It was a little tricky without our kitchen up and running but Grandma and Grandpa were so easy going it didn't even matter.  And the kids played so good with each other.  I love seeing all the cousins running around and having a good time.  We will miss them till we see them again.







1 comment:

Janie said...

Great pictures! I love the face that Maddie is making in the top picture! The kids are all looking so big and so cute. How fun to have so much family come and visit. The crafting looks fun. I am a bad mom when it comes to crafting. Keep inspiring me Cylee.