Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

 We had a great 4th.  We didn't have anything planned and just kind of went with the flow.  That is hard for me to do most of the time but I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it.
 Celia and Kim with their families came over for awhile and we also had some of the kids friends from school come play for a few hours. 
 Michael surprised the kids with renting one of these for the day and man oh man...those kids had fun.  I hardly saw them all day. 
 Tatum was a little off yesterday but for him that means he just squeaks a little here and there.  He is so happy and I love that he is an angel.
 Morgan and Hayden had fun running up and down on the slip and slide for awhile..
 We all went to the rodeo later that day and when we got home we did some sparklers.  I think the kids were pretty great all day yesterday. I was really surprised that the rodeo kept their attention. 

Cole was being scary and we were being scared...I guess in this picture.
 The sparklers are so magical...I love looking at them but even more than that, I love watching the kids look at them and marvel...so fun!
 Mike was able to get some great shots of the boys coming down the slide a million miles an hour.
Priceless the little faces they make right before their bodies hit that cold water at the bottom.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

What great pics. It looks like you all had fun for the fourth of July.