Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baptism

 Here are the pre- pictures of the big day. 
 Michael took these shots and I am very impressed! 
 It scares me to look at this one of Cole...he looks so big!
 Here is the set up that day.  Simple....
 This is the sweetest picture..I am so happy that Michael can baptize our son! 
 The program went well.  He only had to be dunked twice! His little foot popped up the first time.
 These two little boys melt my heart.  So sweet. 
 Uncle TJ came with his cute family.  Cole wanted him to give the talk on Baptism and I gave the talk on the Holy Ghost.  Aunt Jaime and Kylie led the music, Aunt Denise played the piano and we had friends give the prayers.
 It was super sweet of Aunt Denise and her kids to come and support Cole with his big day! 

I am so proud of Cole and his decision to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats to Cole! It's so exciting to think that he is 8! Wow, you are entering the big kid phase! That is crazy! So happy for you guys!

Jaime said...

We are so proud of Cole and his decision to be baptized. We loved being part of his special day. Congrats Cole!