Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Tater Tot

 This is Tatum around four months in these shots.  He is so wonderful! I can't believe how happy he makes me just by looking at him!  I want to make sure I have shots of him and I together.
 Tatum Jacob Pressley is already an amazing little person.  He is so mellow and puts up with a lot from all of us around here.  Still he is quick on his smiles for everyone and just oozes baby adorableness!
Tatum does not like to eat his baby food right now.  We are struggling a little with getting him to eat big people food.
I am trying to savor these fast, special, baby moments with him..he may very well be my last and I want to milk it.  I want to remember how soft his little fat baby hands feel when I kiss them...I want to remember his little face he makes when he wants to chew on things..and I especially want to remember how he looks in my eyes and just gives me a look that melts my heart.  

I used to be very strict with sleep schedules and with him I just can't bear to let him cry...I don't know if I have just mellowed out, or if I don't have the energy to listen to them cry, or if its because he never crys and I feel bad to hear it when he does...but whatever the reason he is running the show a little around here with when he goes to sleep.  For example, last night I put him down around 7:45 and he woke up and started crying an hour later.  I let him cry for a little bit but then couldn't take it so I went in and laid down with him.  That's all he wanted....he didn't want to nurse he just wanted to snuggle with me.....I LOVE that!

I am going to baby the baby!

1 comment:

Janie said...

What a sweet little post! He is adorable; I can see why he has stolen your heart. I am sad I have never met this little Pressley man! I hope we can soon.