Monday, September 24, 2012

P90X

 She is such a little sweet thing... She was copying mommy in these photos.
 Mike and I started the P90X workout deal a few weeks back (which we are totally sucking at right now but I have every intention to "bring it" when I can get more disciplined again)
I wanted to do the before and after pictures of me for this program.  Little Mo just sat and watched  me pose and then decided to copy .  She went into her room, dressed in her swim suit,  and then came out to have Dad take pictures of her too!

I love my Morgan....

2 comments:

Katie said...

Go Pressley family!
Morgan is such a cutie!!!
P90X is a butty kicker for sure! We love it in our home! Brian is going through the whole program for the 2nd time. He never really quit after the 1st, but did a hybrid. I have my favorite workouts and stick with those along with running and spin class.
Good luck! you can do it!!!

Janie said...

She looks serious and adorable but I am wondering why you didn't post your before pictures! ;)