Saturday, October 27, 2012

Idaho Trip to Remember

 This just melts my heart to look at...all the little nieces together. Harley is 6, Bella is 3 and Morgan is 3.  ADORABLENESS
 This group of kids are really something special.  They play together so well and they are so fun to watch and be around.
 At Grandma and Grandpa's house they have a fun little play house. This trip Grandpa had put a pool of water at the bottom of the slide, which made for many fun hours of outside play.
 Cass couldn't miss out on any of the fun!  She is so good with the kids!   I was so happy with this trip home.  The highlight was playing bad mitten (sp) with everyone.
 Here is Jared having fun on the slip and slide.  I tried it I think a couple of times.  I don't slip and slide like I used too...it hurts a little now that I am getting older!  Jake and Jared didn't have any trouble getting after it...
 Cole and Daisy.  He has always just loved that dog.
 This may look like I am not having any fun but I actually was.....Mike was messing with me!
 Here is Cort and me!  That is a story that I am going to need to document in the very near future.  She has gotten clean and has been coming back to the family since last December now!  I can't even begin to express my feelings of joy about that little fact.  We have not had fun like this for at least 10 years....God does work in mysterious ways and I need to remember to never give up on anyone!
Here is my beautiful little Morgan...such a joy.

I had such a great time with my family this past summer.  We were all together.  Jake and Jared came down for this trip so it was so fun to have all my siblings together with our kids and have fun.  I love family time.

No comments: