Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just a day

 The boys get home from school around 4 . This is one of those days last week when they got home.  I was just lookin around at all the kids and thought to myself...I want to remember this..so I pulled out the camera and this is what they were all doing.

Carson is hard at work on his homework.  (He is doing excellent in school!)
 Morgan just all dressed up in her jewelry putting on a show for Tatum.

 Tatum just doing his normal I love you to death smiles at everyone that walks by.  ( I have started brushing his hair over like the boys and I think it looks so cute! )

Cole felt like playing in the tub when he got home so here he is wondering why mom is walking around taking pictures of everybody!

Things are good on the home front here.  I am very content and happy with life right now.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Your kids are so cute! That Morgan is captivating. Something about her face shape with those beautiful sparkling eyes!!

Before we know it "those days" will be gone. Glad you are documenting.