Friday, November 8, 2013

Left out summer events...

 This was us at a foam fest 5k finish line!  It was awesome.  We got filthy.....and it was lots of fun.  I never thought I would enjoy this kind of thing but it was really great.
 Love this shot.  It would have been much easier to just run the 5k without all the other obstacles to go through. But all that other stuff is what made me want to do it.

Mike and I have been going to a personal trainer gym for 3 months now and I really enjoy it.  I hope we will do lots more of this stuff next summer.
 Here is sweet Elaine.  We were lucky enough to get to have her stay with us for 2 weeks.  She is a good woman.  The kids really enjoyed having Grandma around.

 Here are the sweet, beautiful, little, creatures that Mike and I have brought into this world.  I couldn't be any more proud of my little dirty animals.
 I usually only want to post the cute pictures of my kids, but after reading a dads thoughts on the passing of his son.... said that he is so glad he never erased any pictures.  He said that pictures you thought at the time were not great, over time, become priceless...I don't know why that impacted me, but it did.  I want to remember my kids even when they were being crazy.
Those summer days are gone...now its time to gear up for the cold.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Was that the run you did the weekend we were there? That looks way fun! Your Kids are totally cute. Wish we could hang out more often. My kids are still talking about yours almost daily.