Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Carsonator is 4 Years Old







This year for Carson's birthday we had Uncle TJ and his family over. We had lots of fun...especially Carson! He got the bike he wanted, he got a Thomas the train cake AND we let him pick what he wanted for his birthday dinner. He chose McDonalds. So the celebration started there and then took us back to our house for cake and presents.

As you can see by the pictures Aunt Jaime was having a little too much fun! J/K Her and TJ are so wonderful to the kids. The boys absolutley adore there family. I couldn't resist the picture of TJ with Morgan. She will just go to him and let him sit and rub her back. It is really cute.

With TJ and Jaime coming over it really made the celebration special for all of us. We LOVE being by family again!!!!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Nice!!!!!! I knew u wouldn't be able to resist posting my lovely green smile. That's okay Carson's Aunt Jaime isn't afraid to have some fun!

Janie said...

I can't believe Carson is 4!!! Wow. The party looked fun. I'm glad Carson had so much fun. Was all that green on everyone frosting? Shane would love it if I picked McDonald's for my B-day dinner. Way to be cheap Carson!!

Katie said...

The pics were fun! Happy Birthday Carson! I can't believe he is 4 already!!!
Miss you guys!