Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teaching Moment





Here Michael is teaching the boys about money. Their cute little banks came with a slot for tithing, fun money and mission. We are going to attempt to teach them this very important principal. How they can earn it and what they need to do with it once it is earned.

I truly feel that money is one of those great struggles that you have to overcome or it will overcome you. It just boils down to discipline for me. Sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not. I guess if I am going to be teaching this stuff to my kids its time to live what I teach!

3 comments:

Janie said...

That is awesome! I love those banks. Where did you get them? I totally worry about my kids learning to be responsible with their money.

Michael Pressley said...

If they are anything like their mother, I would be worried too!

Liz said...

lol to Mike's comment! And I would also like to know where you got those great banks! Looks like Deseret book. Yes?