Tuesday, February 23, 2010


My Aunt Denise & Uncle Chris stopped by and saw us last week for a quick visit. My Aunt is such a wonderful woman who has raised and is still raising the best kids I know. (She is my dads sister.) I can't say enough how wonderful it is to be closer to family. I love that we can drop in and make it to special occasions now.


And this little picture here is a recent steal I had at Target. Please brace yourself for what you are about to read. I paid around 26-27 dollars for all this stuff, BUT I got back a $5 dollar gift card AND I will be submitting for a $15 dollar rebate. So all that stuff cost around $7 dollars. I think Target is my new favorite store!

1 comment:

Liz said...

O.k., seriously! You are teaching me how to do this when I come to your house! Ahhh! It's killing me! I NEED to coupon!