Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Little Girl



This little girl has so much personality. She is so fun to watch when mad, happy, tired..basically anytime. She plays pretty good with the boys. They don't want her around sometimes but most of the time she is welcome. If she gets shut out of their room she will either yell at them or knock till they answer.



Morgan has the cutest little expressions. She is in the habit of sticking her tongue out and giving really great scowls. She also has a little adorable growl that she does when she is mad or she is trying to do something really tough.



I know this is going to sound crazy but for some reason I am really enjoying my kids lately....I know crazy but its true. Either I am experiencing some prolonged honeymoon phase with them or I am growing and getting better. I am leaning towards the honeymoon phase. Either way I really do enjoy being a mother good times/bad times. (I TOTALLY prefer the good times though.)

3 comments:

Janie said...

She is getting cuter and cuter! I am so sad I cannot watch her grow in person! I'm grateful for these blogs so I can see your family. Look at all her teeth. We miss you guys.

Liz said...

I feel the same way about my little girl. She is hilarious! Soooo much personality. Thank heaven for little girls!

Lanette said...

She is totally a girl-Carson. How cute. I love your family picture. ALL of you look fabulous. Cylee, you are so beautiful. Seriously.