Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Little Down A Lot More To Go


This is what we spent all day doing. I am not sure what time I started maybe around 11:oo but we went ALL day until 7:30. I don't know how I am able to type right now...every little muscle is sore. We did it though and are saving lots of money by doing it ourselves. And I like knowing that we can work together and get stuff done.

We still have this side though. I want to hurry and get it done so we can start working on our garden.
I will go crash now.

3 comments:

Janie said...

That's awesome!! Seriously, I am laughing my rear off right now thinking about Shane and I trying to do that together let alone at all. It seriously looks great. You guys are GOOD! We did yard work all day too :) I know the tired hurting feeling. Hope you get a good nights rest.

Adalia said...

Good job guys! Looks great so far. Im jealous.

The Carter's said...

Nice gOOD Job guys!!! I can't wait til I am able to travel and come see this little house on the praire....haha lol call me. luv yA